U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS — Government House Communications Director Richard Motta Jr. will hold the Government House weekly press briefing at 1 p.m. Monday, March 28, at Government House on St. Croix.
In addition to social distancing and masking requirements mandated by the Virgin Islands Department of Health, the following protocols are in place for entering Government House until further notice:
- All media must take a temperature check and use hand sanitizer when checking in with Government House Security.
- Media planning to attend in person must RSVP to Government House Communications Director Richard Motta Jr. by email to Richard.MottaJr@go.vi.gov.
- Media who plan to participate via phone who do not have an assigned VMIX call link can get one by contacting Director Motta.
- Members of the media must identify their media outlet before asking a question.
- Media attending in-person must wear their masks at all times.
Who: Government House Communications Director Richard Motta Jr.
Department of Health officials
What: Government House weekly press briefing
Where: Government House
1105 King Street, Christiansted
St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
When: Monday, March 28, 2022
1 p.m. AST
Instructions for Radio Broadcasters
The Governor’s press conference will be available for radio broadcast via livestream at facebook.com/governmenthouseusvi or via call in at 425-436-6369. The access code is: 459617.
Please note that this line is solely dedicated to provide audio output for radio.
The Bryan-Roach Administration is investing in the Territory’s people, infrastructure and future through transparency, stabilizing the economy, restoring trust in the government and ensuring that recovery projects are completed as quickly as possible. Visit transparency.vi.gov